Frequently Asked Questions - Police Department
Police Reports

Q: How can I get a copy of a police report?

A: To request a copy of a police record you will need to fill out a Nichols Hills Police Department "Records Request Form". This form can be picked up at the Police Department Dispatch window, or downloaded from this website (download form). Once the form is filled out, you can drop it off at the Police Department with the dispatcher (open 24 hours a day) or you can mail the form to:
Police Records
6407 Avondale Drive
Nichols Hills, OK, 73116

Please donít forget to specify how you wish to receive your copy of the report when it is ready for release (pick-up in person, faxed, emailed, or mailed). If you have any questions, please call 843-5672.

For more information, contact Records Custodian at (405) 843-5672.

Back to top

City of Nichols Hills, Oklahoma - © 2023 - All Rights Reserved | Site Handcrafted in Ashland, Oregon by Project A