Britton Road, westbound from Pennsylvania to May Avenue, in The Village is closed.
The City of Nichols Hills was incorporated as a town in 1929, and was named after its founder Dr. G.A. Nichols. It has long been recognized as one of Oklahoma’s most beautiful cities. It was the dream of Dr. Nichols to develop a residential community near Oklahoma City, that would be protected against the encroachment of undesirable surroundings by restrictive permanent building regulations. The long and winding streets of Nichols Hills give accent to its homes and parks and help to convey the picture of a well-planned community.