Grand Blvd Paving will continue Tuesday morning May 22, 2018. Grand Blvd will be closed from Nichols Road to Sherwood Lane. Sherwood Lane to NW 63rd will be closed on June 5th for concrete paving until project is completed. Projected completion date is September 1, 2018. (Project PC-1702)
Water Watch Alert!
The City of Nichols Hills water usage exceeded 3,000,000 gallons per day, on August 9th, 2010. When daily water usage exceeds 3,000,000 a gallons a day a ‘Water Watch’ is implemented.
· Heighten Public awareness of existing water conditions
· Reduce one day peak usage to less than 3,000,000 gallons
· Reduce monthly pumping to less than 55 million gallons
· The City will promote water conservation
· Post daily water usage on the Nichols Hills.net web site
· Drop water system pressure to 58 PSI
· Repair all leaks within 72 hrs.
· Reduce hydrant flushing
· Monitor park water usage
For further details see ‘Water Conservation Plan’ on our website.