Sun Construction Services will be closing the outside southbound lane of Western Ave. from Cumberland Ct. to Avondale Dr. on Wednesday morning April 18th thru Friday April 27th for sanitary manhole repairs.
Water Watch Alert!
The City of Nichols Hills water usage exceeded 3,000,000 gallons per day, on August 9th, 2010. When daily water usage exceeds 3,000,000 a gallons a day a ‘Water Watch’ is implemented.
· Heighten Public awareness of existing water conditions
· Reduce one day peak usage to less than 3,000,000 gallons
· Reduce monthly pumping to less than 55 million gallons
· The City will promote water conservation
· Post daily water usage on the Nichols Hills.net web site
· Drop water system pressure to 58 PSI
· Repair all leaks within 72 hrs.
· Reduce hydrant flushing
· Monitor park water usage
For further details see ‘Water Conservation Plan’ on our website.