Water Watch Alert!
The City of Nichols Hills water usage exceeded 3,000,000 gallons per day, on August 9th, 2010. When daily water usage exceeds 3,000,000 a gallons a day a ‘Water Watch’ is implemented.
· Heighten Public awareness of existing water conditions
· Reduce one day peak usage to less than 3,000,000 gallons
· Reduce monthly pumping to less than 55 million gallons
· The City will promote water conservation
· Post daily water usage on the Nichols Hills.net web site
· Drop water system pressure to 58 PSI
· Repair all leaks within 72 hrs.
· Reduce hydrant flushing
· Monitor park water usage
For further details see ‘Water Conservation Plan’ on our website.