Grand Blvd Paving will continue Tuesday morning May 22, 2018. Grand Blvd will be closed from Nichols Road to Sherwood Lane. Sherwood Lane to NW 63rd will be closed on June 5th for concrete paving until project is completed. Projected completion date is September 1, 2018. (Project PC-1702)
The City of Nichols Hills
Minutes of the Special Joint Meeting of the
May 06, 2013 3:00 P.M.
Original Agenda Filed in the Office of the Municipal Clerk at 2 PM on the 29th day of April, 2013.
Peter Hoffman, Mayor David Poole, City Manager
Steven Goetzinger, Vice-Mayor John Michael Williams, City Attorney
Sody Clements, Councilman Kristi Hort, City Clerk, Fin Director
1. Call to Order.
Mayor Hoffman called the meeting to order at 3 p.m.
2. Roll Call.
Acknowledgment was made by Mayor Hoffman that he along with Vice-Mayor Goetzinger and Councilmember Clements were present.
3. Discussion, Consideration and Possible action regarding the Budget for the 2013 – 2014 Fiscal Year for: Summary budget
· Nichols Hills General Fund
· Nichols Hills Municipal Authority
· Nichols Hills Designated Funds
· Nichols Hills 911 Association Fund
· Nichols Hills Sinking Fund
· Nichols Hills General Fund CIP (formal presentations with department heads)
· Nichols Hills Municipal Authority CIP (formal presentations with department heads)
Clements moved to approve the draft budget process as presented so far. Hoffman seconded this motion.
AYE: Goetzinger, Clements, Hoffman
3. Adjournment. There being no further business Goetzinger made a motion to adjourn this meeting, which was seconded by Clements, which was unanimously approved.
Steven J Goetzinger
Kristi Hort__________ David Poole
Kristi Hort, City Clerk David Poole, City Manager