Grand Blvd Paving will continue Tuesday morning May 22, 2018. Grand Blvd will be closed from Nichols Road to Sherwood Lane. Sherwood Lane to NW 63rd will be closed on June 5th for concrete paving until project is completed. Projected completion date is September 1, 2018. (Project PC-1702)
The City of Nichols Hills
Minutes of the City Council Meeting
May 1, 2012
Original Agenda Filed in the Office of the Municipal Clerk at 1:30 PM on the 16th day of April, 2012.
Sody Clements, Mayor David Poole, City Manager
E Peter Hoffman Jr, Vice-Mayor John Michael Williams, City Attorney
Steven Goetzinger, Councilman Kristi Hort, City Clerk, Fin Director
1. Call to Order.
Mayor Clements called the meeting to order at 5:30 p.m.
2. Roll Call.
Acknowledgment was made by Mayor Clements that she along with Vice-Mayor Hoffman and Councilmember Goetzinger were present.
3. PUBLIC HEARING: 1601NW 63rd Street PUD Application - Discussion, Consideration and Possible Approval on the application of Glenbrook Park in Nichols Hills, LLC to rezone 1601 NW 63rd Street, Nichols Hills, Oklahoma from the E-1 Estate District to PUD Planned Unit Development District.
Mayor Clements opened the public hearing where citizens voiced their concerns of and support for the Glenbrook Park in Nichols Hills, LLC PUD application.
4. Discussion, Consideration and Possible approval or disapproval of an ordinance amending Section 25-5 of the Nichols Hills City Code and the official zoning district map to include additional territory within the PUD Planned Unit Development District and adopting and approving the Planned United Development of Glenbrook Park in Nichols Hills, 1601 NW 63RD Street; repealing all ordinances or parts of ordinances in conflict; providing for severability; and declaring an emergency.
Following discussion by council, a motion for approval contingent on the amendments (see list below) to the PUD application discussed was moved by Hoffman, seconded by Goetzinger. AYES: Hoffman, Goetzinger and Clements NAYS: None
Amendments to the PUD :
1. Lots 7, 14 rear set back 20; 10 east side yard setback; PUD Change
2. Greenbelt will be open to public use subject to reasonable rules and regulations
APPROVED: The motion to direct City Manager and City Engineer to retain a drainage engineer at a cost not to exceed $5,000; drainage engineer will confer with respondents was moved by Goetzinger, seconded by Hoffman. AYES: Hoffman, Goetzinger and Clements NAYS: None
5. Consider, Discuss and approve or disapprove an emergency section for the foregoing ordinance.
APPROVED: Moved by Hoffman, seconded by Goetzinger. AYES: Hoffman, Goetzinger and Clements NAYS: None
APPROVED: Moved by Goetzinger, seconded by Hoffman. AYES: Hoffman, Goetzinger and Clements NAYS: None
E Peter Hoffman, Jr.
E Peter Hoffman, Jr. , Mayor
Kristi Hort David Poole
Kristi Hort David Poole
Kristi Hort, City Clerk David Poole, City Manager